Unveiling the Mystery of the Father’s Maternal Love
THE MOTHER HEART OF GOD
An award-winning journalist pursues a global investigation
into the nature of God and along the way discovers the love and comfort
that brings healing to every soul!
“Exclusive interviews with 50 leaders of faith”
Have you ever wondered what God is like? I sure have. I’m an investigative journalist, but first and foremost, I’m a devout Christian. I didn’t plan to write a book. But, one day, I was reading the Bible and discovered something that totally electrified me! For more than 5,000 years, scholars focused on the fatherly qualities of God’s love, but did they overlook the maternal side? One question led to another as I interviewed 50 global leaders of faith, from the U.S. to the Middle East, including:
- Dr. Raymond Damadian, inventor of the MRI machine.
- Jürgen Moltmann, one of the world’s leading Protestant theologians.
- Ruth Graham, Ravi Zacharias, Tony Campolo and other authors.
- The Vatican, and renowned Catholic scholars who inspire.
- J. I. Packer, general editor of the English Standard Version Bible.
- Rabbi Laura Duhan Kaplan, former U.S. Professor of the Year.
- Della Reese, co-star of the television show Touched by an Angel.
Their answers will surprise you. In a world reeling from one crisis to another, it is deeply encouraging to know that God not only loves us as our kind heavenly Father, but on a deep spiritual level, as a mother comforts a child [Isaiah 66:13]. The Mother Heart of God is an invitation to the reader to experience the comfort and intensity of God’s infinite embrace, a love that shelters, protects and brings healing to every soul!